Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Friday, January 20, 2012

Wisdom Teeth

Wisdom teeth. They usually don't grow in until you're fifteen. And there are only four of them. Well, not only did mines grow in several months ahead of schedule, but I also had to extra. Yes, had. As in past tense. They got pulled out yesterday, and there's still some bleeding. Not a lot, but enough. Did you also know that your mouth seems to hurt a lot worse with the gause in your mouth. Yep. But being stuck home two days with nothing to do but watch your face swell has some advantages.
If you're an anime geek, like me that has read every single last chapter of InuYasha by anime genius Rumiko Takahashi. Not watched every last episode, but actually read the books. Click here to read my fanfic about what happens after InuYasha and his friends defeat Naraku. Anyway, check it out. I gotta go. I can feel that pain-killer starting to take over.
 
Yours Awsomely,
                         BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment