Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What the CRAP!?!!!!!! K.Stuart and Robert Patterson as Max and Fang?!

K.Stuart and Robert Patterson as Max and Fang in the new Maximum Ride movie coming out next year?!? Has the world gone MAD?!? I mean, I don't really mind Robert Patterson in the movie as someone else who is not Fang or any other major character (maybe Riley), but Kirsten Stuart? No. No, no, no, no , nooooo!!!!! She turns everything--and I mean everything--into a drama. Look at what she did with Catch that Kid. The only movie where that was actually a good thing was when she played in the production of Speak. But seriously. Action movies are not her thing. Use her as an extra, but as Max? No. I will lose all faith in life. Twilight the movie, I don't think was that good. I wanted rip my eyes out during New Moon, but after that there are no more comments. Hollywood already jacked up one series, don't let it jack up another, especially not this one. If Kirsten Staurt is playing Max, I won't even waste my money to go see her crush my dreams. Basically, you can tell what the movie is going to be like based on the cast, and with those two I already know it's going to suck major eggs.

--BJ

P.S.: Blonde is so not her color.

No comments:

Post a Comment