Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Yello! New Year, New Blog

Hello people of Earth and beyond,
        Sunday started a new year, and in honor of that I am creating a new blog. Well, not really new, its the same blog just different. I've been working since before Christmas, and have had a literary breakthrough. I have finished part one of a new story, Sonic Zoom. No, it does not have anything to do with a blue hedgehog. Yes, it has action.
        This story is something I can't even describe. Its the story I've been looking for. The one I have an actual chance of finishing. Anyway, I will post my first excerpt soon. Umm. Saturday. I have to go now, got to finish reading chapters one through ten of Great Expectations and answer the questions. Leeave commemts, or drop me an email.
                                                                                                  Awesomely yours,
                                                                                        BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment