Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The Blog Is Moving...

Yes. It's true. I just set up an actual Google Account for my AP English class, and I'm going to recreate the blog to line up with that account. It'll be easier to moniter that way, but still pretty awesome. Come check it out sometime why don't you. Oh, yeah before I go...
       I hear, that K. Stewart is most likely going to be cast as Zoey Redbird in the upcoming House of Night movie. HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD?!!!! The directors are also thinking about Selena Gomez with Taylor Swift as Stevie Rae. At least Selena Gomez looks Native American while K. Stewart looks freaking albino. *head shake* They are seriously losing their mind, and also I'm just going to come out and ask what we're all thinking. Where is the new season of the Legend of Korra? It'll be a year next month (by next month, I mean June. Some people get confused because it's the end of May and assume when people say next month they mean July) since the end of season 2! I, for one, am beyond tired of waiting. I post again within the next 24 hours about what the new Blog will be listed under.

HAGS,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment