Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Thursday, September 20, 2012

My Political Voice

Hey, guys. I know it's been a while, but this is something I have to say. I usually try to stay out of politics, but this time it's different. I know most of you who read this blog stay across the Atlantic, but over here in the U. S. of A. it's election time, and this has got to be the worse term ever. I mean I've always thought of the Presidential election as a couple of old men getting together every four years to see who the most yells and uses the most big words no one has a clue what they mean, and the one with the most big words and false promises wins. But I have gotten sick of all this crap we call "the future of America". Obama and Romney are equally to blame, instead of helping the economy, their making it worse. I really don't care if I'm breaching "National Security" and whatnot by saying this, but I would make a way better President than either of them, and all I am is a fifteen year old chick with a blog.
I mean, come on. If you're going to make promises don't make them as big as they are. Instead of using tax money to pay for the military or making paycuts, every year we take a portion of our taxes, and put that aside as a fund towards paying our debt to China. And also, more Americans should by more American made products, instead of foreign brands like Mudd, and Barbie dolls. Whine all you want, but this economy needs to change and you know it.
Peace out, yo
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment