Welcome

This is my writing, my art, my voice, my blog. I hope you enjoy it.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Summer Reading

So I know I promised a new excerpt but I'm working through a block. I really have been trying, but Summer Reading is a you know. So for the time being just hang on another few days, and Lord knows I hope to have up a second excerpt. So back to Summer Reading, have any of you ever read A Prayer for Owen Meany. It's about this very unusual boy who accidentally hits a foul ball and kills his best friend's mother. Now Owen Meany believes everything happes for a reason, and that there was a reason he hit that foul ball. After you get past all the long drolling parts, it's actually a pretty good story. I'm on Chapter 6 with like 300 pages to go. I hope I make it. I gotta pass this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment